I am thankful for November 2015 being the third best month in terms of page views in The Update's short history. Here are the top 5 articles that helped make it happen:
1) Is the Alternate History Community Over-Centralized? by Matt Mitrovich.
2) Map Monday: Twenty-Eight Equally Sized European Union Member States by Alasdair Gunn by Matt Mitrovich.
3) Why Are World War II Alternate Histories So Popular? by Matt Mitrovich.
4) Map Monday: A Russian In the Pacific by Lynn Davis by Matt Mitrovich.
5) Weekly Update #213: The Man in the High Castle Ad Campaign Backfires by Matt Mitrovich.
* * *
Matt Mitrovich is the founder and editor of Alternate History Weekly Update, a blogger on Amazing Stories and a Sidewise Awards for Alternate History judge. When not writing he works as an attorney, enjoys life with his beautiful wife Alana and prepares for the day when travel between parallel universes becomes a reality. You can follow him on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Learn how you can support his alternate history projects on Patreon.