Alright lets check out the state of our social networking presence:
- We had 52 Google followers on 9/5/12, now we have 58 (Goal: 100 by 6/13).
- We had 154 Facebook fans on 9/5/12, now we have 172 (Goal: 300 by 6/13).
- We had 62 members in our Facebook group on 9/5/12, now we have 67 (Goal: 150 by 6/13).
- We had 201 Twitter followers on 9/5/12, now we have 233 (Goal 300 by 6/13)
- We have 10 Networked Blogs followers on 9/5/12, now we have 12 (Goal: 15 by 6/13).
If anyone uses Networked Blogs, please follow us. It would be the cherry on today's sundae if we can put that goal to rest early. Also, members of our Facebook group, don't forget you can invite your friends to the group. If you know someone out there who likes alternate history, introduce them to Weekly Update.
If you would like to contribute, I encourage you to contact me at ahwupdate at gmail dot com. Weekly Update would not have grown to become what it is today without the help of the contributors who routinely submit articles to be enjoyed by you, the reader. All contributors will be given the opportunity to promote their current projects, plus a link to their website(s) in the "Our Favorites" section on the left had side of the blog. I also hope to one day pay the contributors who write for Weekly Update if we can get a few advertisers.
Thank you once again for being a fan of Weekly Update and I hope that we can continue to provide top quality content for years to come.
* * *
Matt Mitrovich is a long-time fan of alternate history, founder and editor of Alternate History Weekly Update and a volunteer editor for Alt Hist magazine. His fiction can be found at Echelon Press, Jake's Monthly and The Masquerade Crew. When not writing he works as an attorney, enjoys life with his beautiful wife Alana and prepares for the inevitable zombie apocalypse. You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter.